$160 per couple, 3 Couple Min. – 5 Couple Max.
Good food is about more than following a recipe, learning cooking techniques will elevate the dining experience! Couples will work together in groups to create each dish. Learn how to pan roast poultry, sear a perfect steak, make fresh pasta and use a blow torch for the finishing touch to dessert perfection!
All the food will be prepared together and you will enjoy the fruits of your labor in a full-service meal, complete with a champagne toast. Gather your friends and enjoy an unhurried dining experience and fall in love all over again.
- Classes are 2 to 2 ½ hours long.
- Private Dinner Parties will be offered on 2/14, 2/15 and 2/16.
- 6 PM Start time. (unless otherwise agreed upon.)
- This is a private event for 6-10 participants.
- Participants will be fully involved with cooking and will be standing, cooking and working for much of the evening. Please wear comfortable shoes.
- A sit-down dinner will be enjoyed following the cooking.
- Prosecco/Champagne toast is included with the meal. You may bring your favorite wine or beer to enjoy.
All menu choices are served with fresh baked bread and water service. Guests are welcome to bring additional drinks.
That’s Amore: A Night in Italy
Appetizer- Crostini with pear, prosciutto, and ricotta
Winter Salad- Mixed greens with pomegranates, dried cranberries, toasted pecans, and goat cheese served with a maple balsamic vinaigrette
Entrée- Homemade lobster and shrimp ravioli with lemon cream sauce or Homemade Cheese Ravioli with Chicken Parmesan
Dessert- Chocolate Tiramisu
From Paris, With Love
Appetizer- French Onion Soup
Salad- Mixed greens with strawberries, candied walnuts, and feta cheese served with a champagne vinaigrette
Entrée- Herbed Chicken in Mustard Cream Sauce or Steak Au Poivre, Brown Butter Mashed Potatoes
Dessert- Vanilla Bean Crème Brulee
See more on our policies in the FAQ.