*Naturally Exfoliating *Moisturizing *Gentle on Skin *Simple, Effective Ingredients
Store in a cool dry place. To use, rub a small amount into your skin for one minute. Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
Note: This product does melt at high temperatures, and may arrive as a liquid if shipping conditions are hot. To restore product, place in the refrigerator or a cool place until solid. Whip with a spoon if desired.
- Sugar Scrub is effective at exfoliating the skin, gently. Sugar granules are small and round, so they are gentler than salt granules for skin exfoliation.
- The gentle abrasion works to remove dead skin cells and open clogged pores, leaving behind clean skin, and helping to prevent blemishes.
- Sugar and Coconut oil both add moisture back to the skin, for a smooth and hydrated result.
- Sugar granules dissolve in warm water, so you can adjust the abrasion level of the scrub to your personal preference each time you apply it.
- Contains zero water, so no preservatives are needed. It is shelf stable and will last up to a year, if you are careful to not contaminate it with water.
- Leaves skin radiant and glowing, with natural anti-aging properties.
- Organic Sugar – contains glycolic acid and alpha-hydroxy acid. They work together to maintain an optimum oil balance in the skin, and will not allow your skin to become too dry or too oily. Sugar has a natural anti-aging effect on the skin, and helps prevent toxins from attacking your skin cells, keeping your skin fresh and youthful.
- Coconut Oil – a superfood for your skin! Contains medium chain fatty acids caprylic, lauric and capric acid, which nourish the skin and offer antibacterial and anti fungal protection.
- Pure essential Oils – sourced for their high quality, all essential oils used are 100% pure. Contains Seabuckthorn Berry CO2, Marigold Flower CO2, Rosehip CO2, Evening Primrose CO2, Lavender, Pine, Geranium, Frankincense, East Indian Sandalwood, Roman Chamomile, Gurjun Balsam, Vanilla, Rose, Helichrysum