Mini Soft Lips Duo Description
*Intensely Hydrating *Nourishes and Restores Skin *Multipurpose *Long Lasting
Store your Mini Soft Lips Duo in a cool dry place. To use, rub a small amount of sugar scrub onto lips. Gently exfoliate, rinse with warm water, and pat dry. Liberally apply lip balm as needed.
Note: This product does melt at high temperatures, and may arrive as a liquid if shipping conditions are hot. To restore product, place in the refrigerator or a cool place until solid. Whip with a spoon if desired.
Key Benefits of Mini Soft Lips Duo
- Sugar Scrub is effective at exfoliating the skin, gently. Sugar granules are small and round, so they are gentler than salt granules for skin exfoliation.
- The gentle abrasion works to remove dead skin cells and open clogged pores, leaving behind clean skin, and helping to prevent blemishes.
- Sugar and Coconut oil both add moisture back to the skin, for a smooth and hydrated result.
- Sugar granules dissolve in warm water, so you can adjust the abrasion level of the scrub to your personal preference each time you apply it.
- Contains zero water, so no preservatives are needed. It is shelf stable and will last up to a year if you are careful to not contaminate it with water.
- Leaves skin radiant and glowing, with natural anti-aging properties.
- Loaded with vitamins a, e, f, fatty acids, and anti-inflammatory properties that work together to combat dry, irritated skin.
- Pure essential oils are added to further soothe the skin and provide an amazing scent, naturally!
- Provides continuous moisture to help keep skin nourished and protected from the elements.
- No artificial colors, fragrances, preservatives, parabens, phthalates, animal testing, or questionable ingredients. Ever.
- Handcrafted in small batches, and quality tested for an outstanding product.
- Organic Sugar – contains glycolic acid and alpha-hydroxy acid. They work together to maintain an optimum oil balance in the skin, and will not allow your skin to become too dry or too oily. Sugar has a natural anti-aging effect on the skin and helps prevent toxins from attacking your skin cells, keeping your skin fresh and youthful.
- Coconut Oil – a superfood for your skin! Contains medium chain fatty acids caprylic, lauric and capric acid, which nourish the skin and offer antibacterial and antifungal protection.
- Beeswax – Loaded with vitamin a, beeswax is great for improving skin quality and promoting cell regeneration. It creates a natural barrier to seal in moisture, while still allowing the skin to breathe.
- Cocoa Butter – offers superior moisture, with stearic, palmitic and myristic fatty acids, and polyphenols for anti-inflammatory relief.
- Coconut Oil – A superfood for your skin! Contains medium chain fatty acids caprylic, lauric and capric acid, which nourish the skin and offer antibacterial and antifungal protection.
- Sweet Almond Oil – loaded with vitamin e, a, k and healthy fats. It is hypoallergenic, protects skin from UV ray damage, and restores damaged and aged skin.
- Olive Oil – filled with vitamin e, polyphenols, and phytosterols, this “liquid gold” protects the skin from free radicals and UV light, enhances skin exfoliation, helps prevent premature aging, and promotes glowing, renewed skin.
- Pure essential Oils – sourced for their high quality, all essential oils used are 100% pure. Contains Seabuckthorn Berry CO2, Marigold Flower CO2, Rosehip CO2, Evening Primrose CO2, Lavender, Pine, Geranium, Frankincense, East Indian Sandalwood, Roman Chamomile, Gurjun Balsam, Vanilla, Rose, Helichrysum .