Flower Bath Soak
Place Flower Bath Soak in the included pink bag to keep it contained in the bath, if desired.
Add a handful to a warm bath and soak for 20 minutes. Experience relief for sore muscles, dry and irritated skin, and enjoy a general calm. This is perfect to unwind before bed. Rinse in clean water to remove flower petals and moisturize damp skin.
Want additional ways to use Flower Bath Soak? This post gives you 6 ways to benefit from Flower Bath Soak without a bathtub.
Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom Salts), Dead Sea Salt, Celtic Sea Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Organic Rose Petals, Organic Lavender Buds, Organic Olive Oil, Essential Oils of Lavender, Geranium, Sweet Orange, Patchouli, Ylang Ylang, Sandalwood and Jasmine
- Epsom salts contain high levels of magnesium, a mineral our body needs.
- Dead sea salts are famous for their healing properties, containing over 20 minerals.
- Celtic sea salts contain valuable micronutrients, preserved with a 2000-year-old Celtic method.
- Reduce inflammation
- Regulate blood sugars
- Promote healthy sleep
- Relieve dry, itchy skin
- Soothe eczema and psoriasis
- Balance the PH of your body
- Draw toxins out of your body