With clean hands, apply to baby’s bottom or any irritated skin, as needed. Use for diaper rash, dry patches, and eczema. Use caution when using this or any product on broken skin. Depending on the temperature, Baby Balm may change from thick to thin consistency. This is normal due to the coconut oil and will still provide coverage and an effective barrier for baby’s skin, even if it rubs in.
Baby Balm has not been tested on cloth diapers.
- Shea Butter*
- Coconut Oil*
- Zinc Oxide
- Bentonite Clay
- Essential Oils: Lavender, Tea Tree, Seabuckthorn Berry CO2, Marigold Flower CO2, Rosehip CO2, Evening Primrose CO2, Pine, Geranium, Frankincense, East Indian Sandalwood, Roman Chamomile, Gurjun Balsam, Vanilla, Rose, Helichrysum
*Certified Organic Ingredient
- Made with certified organic ingredients
- Uses beeswax instead of petroleum. (read about the dangers of petroleum here.)
- Bentonite Clay helps absorb moisture and prevent infection
- Shea Butter provides intense hydration, nourishes skin with vitamins a, e and f, and offers anti-inflammatory stearic, palmitic, oleic, and linolenic acids to smooth skin.
- Coconut Oil is naturally antibacterial and contains medium chain fatty acids to nourish skin.
- Essential oils speed healing, are antibacterial, and anti-fungal
- Contains zero water so no preservatives are needed. It is shelf stable and will last up to a year if you are careful not to contaminate it.
- No artificial colors, fragrances, preservatives, parabens, phthalates, animal testing, or questionable ingredients. Ever.