The benefits of salt soaks are vast and impressive. Salts are comprised of naturally occurring minerals and nutrients our bodies need. Unfortunately, many Americans aren’t getting the necessary minerals from our food sources due to soil depletion, dependence on processed foods, and our indoor lifestyles. That is where salt soaks come in. Depending on the salts used, you can find relief from many ailments and naturally support your body with necessary minerals it needs to function.
For example, Epsom salts contain high levels of magnesium, a mineral our body needs. Did you know most Americans have a magnesium deficiency? Healthy levels of magnesium are needed in our bodies to regulate over 300 enzymes and reactions. Dead sea salts are famous for their healing properties, containing over 20 minerals. And Celtic sea salts contain valuable micronutrients, preserved with a 2000-year-old Celtic method.
Benefits of Salt Soaks
- Reduce Inflammation in the Body
- Regulate Blood Sugar Levels
- Promote Healthy Sleep
- Relieve Dry, Itchy Skin
- Soothe Eczema and Psoriasis
- Balance the PH of the Body
- Draw Toxins Out of the Body
- Lessen Stress
- Improve Circulation
- Speed Healing of Damaged Skin
- Help Relieve Joint Pain
Our Flower Bath Soak is handcrafted with a blend of salts containing vital nutrients to soothe and restore skin to its natural beauty. Baking soda helps to balance the PH of Flower Bath Soak. Organic Flower petals and essential oils enhance the Bath Soak with skin-soothing oils and a relaxing scent. And Organic Olive Oil adds moisture to soften skin.
But What if you don’t have a bathtub, or just don’t like baths? There are still plenty of ways to benefit from Salt Soaks.
6 Uses for Flower Bath Soak That Doesn’t Involve a Full Bath
- Add up to ¼-½ cup into a foot bath for a whole-body detox, to soothe tired feet, and soften skin.
- Mix 1 T. of Flower Bath Soak with your shampoo and massage into your scalp to relieve itchy, dry skin. This is wonderful for removing extra buildup on the scalp, getting rid of dandruff and excess oil, and adding volume to hair. Alternatively, you may add the Flower Bath Soak to your conditioner and apply as a hair mask for 10 minutes to strengthen and add volume to hair.
- Mix 1 T. of Flower Bath Soak with equal amounts of your favorite body wash or carrier oil to exfoliate skin in the shower.
- Soothe sunburn and/or insect bites with a solution of 2 T. Flower Bath Soak dissolved in 1 cup of warm water. Soak a washcloth in the solution and apply to irritated skin for relief. This solution can also be used to remove splinters.
- Experience the gentle detoxifying power of Flower Bath Soak by mixing 1 teaspoon with a teaspoon of raw honey and apply as a face mask.
- For healthy nails and soft hands, add 2 T. of Flower Bath Soak to a basin of warm water and soak hands for 10 minutes. Follow with a body butter or hard lotion bar to seal in the moisture. The Flower Spa Gift Set is perfect for healthy, beautiful skin.
What is your favorite way to use Salt Soaks?