At High Heeled Homemaker, we strive to provide gentle, healthy and non-irritating products for the skin. However, please read the following disclaimer:
- Content on our website is provided for general informational purposes and should not be considered medical advice. Product information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Comments and feedback about product effectiveness are based on customer, staff and family opinions and should not be substituted for medical care.
- High Heeled Homemaker is not liable for any individual reaction to any ingredient. Remember to read our labels and ingredient lists carefully and follow the appropriate directions for use. If you have a specific allergy or sensitivity, do not use ingredients that may trigger a reaction. An allergy patch test is recommended if there is any doubt or history of skin reactions. Discontinue use if a reaction occurs.
- Always use caution when applying essential oils to the body, as each person may react differently. Consult a healthcare provider before using if you are pregnant or nursing.
- Please consult a healthcare provider if you have any questions about a health condition.
- Information on this website has not been evaluated or approved by the Food & Drug Administration.